Sunday, March 29, 2009

ANY SUGGESTIONS

So I am trying to figure out my thesis statement, I know we went over it in class but anymore suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

What is the best system for removing pollutants, collected on impevious surfaces, from stormwater runoff?

OR

What is the best system for removin pollutant from stormwater runoff?

I am stuck between these two because my topic is specific to impervious surfaces but I am not sure how well that flows or sounds.

(if any one is unsure, impervious means that water can't filter through it)

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. What is the best solution for removing polutants from storm water runoff that has been collected on impervious surfaces?

    What is the best way to filter(remove) the polutants out of storm water that has been collected on impervious surfaces?

    i think these flow a bit better, they still could be improved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jill,
    I would try to keep it simple and to the point. I like the second one you wrote. Maybe another way to say it and include the impervious surfaces is: What is the best way to remove polutants from stormwater collected on impervious surfaces?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    i was just on the kamloops website and noticed this:

    Open House
    Integrated Stormwater Management Plan
    April 14, 2009 4:30 - 7:30 pm @ Interior Savings Centre, Sports Action Lounge. Details about Phase 2 of the plan will be provided

    just thought it might be of interest.

    ReplyDelete